Not only are calendars and diaries important, but having a desk planner can be really handy! Instead of buying one, mainly because none of them really had what I was looking for, I decided to make my own and share it with you so you can do the same if you’re into DIY creations!
What you’ll need:
– A printer
– A computer and Microsoft Word or Publisher
What my planner looks like:
So basically what I did was create a table on word and add a to-do list kind of addition to the top of the page. I found this to be the best way to do it, because at the beginning of every month I just change the month in the middle and print it out…..and that’s where the fun begins!
What to do now:
So after you’ve added a month and printed it off, use a pen or marker to write in the dates and in a different colour write your activities and/or plans for the month, I like to highlight the important things just so they stand out more.
I really like doing it this way because it’s so interchangeable and it’s not a hassle to reprint it and start again every month!
To recap how to do it:
- Create a blank document and make a table and add any to-do lists that you like
- Add the name of the month in the middle and print it off
- Write down your plans for the month and add your own decorations
- Put in on your desk or wall and you’re ready to go!
I hope this inspires or helps you to create your own!!
— Thanks for stopping by —