I love a good chocolate chip cookie as much as the next person, that’s why this recipe is the greatest. It has condensed milk and it’s pretty simple to make! Because there’s no egg, you can eat it raw as well, I hope you enjoy the recipe!
- 180g butter/margarine softened
- 1/4 cup castor sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 150mls sweetens condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 250g chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat your oven to 180C. Cream the sugars and butter until light and creamy then mix in the condensed milk. Stir in the vanilla essence.
- Add the flour and chocolate chips and stir till smooth.
- Roll into little balls and place on tray and in the oven. Bake for 12 or so minutes depending on if you like them soft or crunchy!
This should make around 20 small cookies or 10 large cookies.
Feel free to add in nuts and other bits to bring the cookies alive! It’s so easy and so good. Eat them in moderation, because they are a bit sweet!
— thanks for stopping by —
In the next few weeks there will be a semester update blog for nursing and more!