Sometimes, we all can’t be bothered to cook but don’t want to get take away; so this is my no fail go-to!
What you’ll need
- Your favourite flavoured 2 minute noodles
- Soy sauce
- Chilli flakes
- Minced garlic
What you’ll need to do
- Cook up your noodles, you can use the seasoning packet if you like, I do
- Strain your noodles, put them back in the pot and add some soy sauce, chilli flakes and minced garlic. Heat for a minute or two without burning the noodles. Then you’re done!
- You can add microwave vegetables for a healthy twist
- Spring onion really adds to this recipe
- It’s pretty much a recipe where you can add literally anything you like
As you can see, this is literally the easiest and quickest dinner ever. Perfect for when you can’t be bothered!